Michael Slager’s wife gets $3 million in court settlement for child abuse
A Los Angeles jury on Friday awarded a $3.9 million judgment to Michael Slagers wife for her role in his prosecution for child molestation.
The settlement was announced in a Los Angeles court filing on Friday by her attorney, Jeffrey Mudd.
In court documents, Mudd and his team described Slager as “an extremely dangerous man,” who was in danger of losing his job.
He was sentenced to four years in prison, followed by a two-year suspended sentence.
Mudd said he is pleased with the settlement and that Slager is being punished “for a long time of his life.”
Slager is now on probation for six years, with an additional five years suspended, according to the judge’s decision.
Murdoch, a former deputy district attorney in L.A., was sentenced in October to a year in prison for having sex with a minor while he was a deputy prosecutor.
He also was ordered to pay $150,000 in child support and restitution to his children.
- When soldiers go back to work, they get new faces
- How to Make Dinobot Slag G1: A Complete Guide to Making a Real Slag
- How to Get Away With Murder’s Michael Slager to Stop Talking About His Sexual Assault Case
- What’s on the list of the best online slag sites?
- Which Borderlands 2 map is best for Borderlands 2?