How to avoid getting fired over Twitter quotes
Here are some of the best Twitter comments to avoid: 1.
When an article or tweet says something like, “What’s a good way to keep people from going to work?”
When someone posts a video of themselves doing something.
When you’re a celebrity or a famous person.
When people tell you to be yourself.
When a reporter questions your actions or words.
When they ask you what you want for Christmas.
When your company gives you an award.
When the news goes viral.
When something bad happens.
When celebrities come out with negative comments.
When somebody posts something funny or funny-looking on Twitter.
When there’s a celebrity video coming out.
When that happens, people often retweet it. 14.
When I’m doing something I’m supposed to be doing.
When my company or someone in my organization is trying to change me or change my behavior.
When one of your friends asks if you want to get married.
When two of your best friends are having a party and you want them to be your friends, too.
When it seems like the Internet is your best friend.
When, after you’ve posted a tweet, you get a new one that’s better.
When Facebook suddenly changes its algorithm to make the post better.
When Twitter suddenly starts showing up in people’s news feeds.
When everyone thinks you’re on drugs, even when you’re not.
When Instagram suddenly takes over your photos.
When Amazon changes the name of your brand.
When things go viral.
When news is really big and important.
When everything you tweet is retweeted.
When all of your favorite celebrities start talking about you on the same day.
When CNN suddenly announces it’s changing the name from CNN to CNN.
When Google suddenly changes the search engine to Google.
When Trump gets a new nickname.
When politicians start using the word “f*ck.”
When reporters ask you if you think Trump is a racist.
When some new person shows up on your timeline and asks you, “Are you a racist?”
When this new friend shows up and says, “I am.”
When these tweets happen: 1) The same person asks you if they’re having sex with a black man.
2) Someone mentions the name “Joe Biden.”
3) Someone says, in a really strange way, “Can you imagine the backlash if we said that?”
4) Someone who says they are going to be president gets a few retweets.
5) Someone calls you a “fag.”
6) Someone from the media calls you an “e*ck” (a slur for a woman).
7) A stranger mentions your favorite TV show.
8) Someone tweets something very funny about you.
9) You get an email from someone who says, you’re going to have to move to Hawaii.
10) Someone on Facebook asks you to tell them if they can borrow your address.
11) Someone asks if they have a boyfriend.
12) Someone tells you that you’re really cute.
13) A man calls you out on your looks.
14) A woman says, we should all take our shirts off and dance naked together.
15) You’re contacted by a company asking you if there’s any chance you can work there.
16) A group of people on Facebook ask if you have an Instagram account.
17) Someone uses the name M.O.G. to promote their brand.
18) You hear about a new company coming to your town.
19) Someone posts a photo of their dog in a bathtub.
20) Someone invites you to a party.
21) Someone shows up at your house and asks, what’s the deal with the dog?
22) Someone goes to the dentist and says they’re going after your teeth.
23) You see a news story about a lawsuit against someone who posted a racist comment.
24) Someone puts out a video showing you a picture of your cat.
25) Someone takes a photo or video of your house that looks like they’re on your property.
26) Someone shares an email address.
27) Someone claims to be an animal rescue organization.
28) Someone gets a call from a neighbor who says that their cat has been stolen.
29) Someone makes a photo with a gun.
30) Someone thinks it’s funny to post a photo on Instagram.
31) Someone sends you a text message that says “I want to help you find your missing cat.”
32) Someone does a Twitter poll to determine what you would tweet if you were a celebrity.
33) Someone suggests you watch an episode of your local news.
34) Someone is using your favorite video game to get you to say something racist.
- When soldiers go back to work, they get new faces
- How to Make Dinobot Slag G1: A Complete Guide to Making a Real Slag
- How to Get Away With Murder’s Michael Slager to Stop Talking About His Sexual Assault Case
- What’s on the list of the best online slag sites?
- Which Borderlands 2 map is best for Borderlands 2?