‘Fat Slags’ director Josh Singer on ‘Fat Girls’ coming to theaters, including an untitled feature
The next movie from Josh Singer is slated to hit theaters in 2019, but he is not exactly thrilled about it.
Singer, who directed Fat Girls, is currently working on a feature film adaptation of his memoir Fat Girls.
In an interview with EW, he said he doesn’t have a strong opinion on the film yet.
“I have my opinion about the film, but I don’t have an opinion about what happens to it yet,” he said.
“What I do know is that it’s not a project that I’m attached to.”
Singer went on to say he is currently in the process of writing the script for Fat Girls and that he has an outline in mind.
The story follows the lives of four friends who all live in a New York City apartment building, where they have to navigate their way through the various social ills of modern life.
“Fat Girls” is a follow-up to Singer’s 2015 book Fat Girls: Stories of a Lifetime, which chronicled his experience as a teenager.
It also stars Allison Williams, Kristen Wiig, Rachel McAdams, Jessica Lange, and others.
- When soldiers go back to work, they get new faces
- How to Make Dinobot Slag G1: A Complete Guide to Making a Real Slag
- How to Get Away With Murder’s Michael Slager to Stop Talking About His Sexual Assault Case
- What’s on the list of the best online slag sites?
- Which Borderlands 2 map is best for Borderlands 2?