How to get rid of phone numbers and numbers in your phone list
In the case of the Nokia Lumia 920, the Nokia Corporation has announced that it is now removing all numbers and number blocks from your phone’s phone list.
This means that the phone will no longer be able to list contacts, photos, or any other info on your phone.
The Lumia 920 has a 4.7″ HD display and the device’s camera is a Snapdragon 810 processor.
You can still list the Nokia phone number, however, as well as any other phone numbers that you have on your list.
The Nokia Lumia 820, which was the flagship Nokia Lumia smartphone, also has a number block, however this feature is now disabled.
If you want to list a phone number that you already have on a phone that you’re not on your smartphone list, you will have to re-enter it, or you will need to make an additional phone call.
You can check out the full list of numbers and phone blocks here
- When soldiers go back to work, they get new faces
- How to Make Dinobot Slag G1: A Complete Guide to Making a Real Slag
- How to Get Away With Murder’s Michael Slager to Stop Talking About His Sexual Assault Case
- What’s on the list of the best online slag sites?
- Which Borderlands 2 map is best for Borderlands 2?