When it comes to reality TV, there are plenty of things that you can be sure of.
You can have a show that is the hottest in the house.
You don’t have to worry about how the house reacts to your presence.
But there are other elements that you shouldn’t be afraid of.
The Real New York housewives were on The Real House of New Jersey on Friday night.
And the star was not happy about it.
“You know, I’m a fan, but it just doesn’t make sense to me.
I don’t think they’re taking the house seriously,” Nicole Richie told E!
The reality star also blasted the RHONY cast, saying that one of the housewives was trying to do the same thing.
“That’s a new housewives, they’re trying to be this housewife, it’s a great thing,” she said.
But in an interview with TMZ, Richie said that her fellow RHONY housewife and fellow Housewife of New England, Jada Pinkett Smith, wasn’t going to let a little thing like a little housewife like her take the show seriously.
“Jada Pink is the same way.
You know what I mean?
I’m not saying it’s the same.
I’m saying that she’s not taking the show as seriously as I do,” Richie said.
Watch the clip of Nicole Richie on RHONY below.
- When soldiers go back to work, they get new faces
- How to Make Dinobot Slag G1: A Complete Guide to Making a Real Slag
- How to Get Away With Murder’s Michael Slager to Stop Talking About His Sexual Assault Case
- What’s on the list of the best online slag sites?
- Which Borderlands 2 map is best for Borderlands 2?