Posted October 13, 2018 07:21:52 AUSTIN, Texas — Texas attorney Sandra Slaga, who has represented a group of women accused of making false rape allegations, is joining an Indiana firm’s fan base, joining a group that includes the NFL’s Indianapolis Colts and the NFL Dallas Cowboys.
The Austin American-Statesman first reported the news Friday.
The announcement comes amid allegations of widespread misconduct by former Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Jabaal Sheard and former Houston Texans linebacker Ryan Pickett.
In May, Sheard filed a lawsuit against the city of Indianapolis, alleging that she was raped and forced to have oral sex in a hotel room in 2011.
Sheard claims she was gang raped by four men who took her to a hotel.
The suit was settled for an undisclosed amount.
In November, Pickett filed a wrongful termination lawsuit against Sheard, alleging the former player was fired for filing a police report about sexual misconduct.
She claims Pickett was fired after Sheard went public with her claims.
The Associated Press has reached out to Slaga for comment.
- When soldiers go back to work, they get new faces
- How to Make Dinobot Slag G1: A Complete Guide to Making a Real Slag
- How to Get Away With Murder’s Michael Slager to Stop Talking About His Sexual Assault Case
- What’s on the list of the best online slag sites?
- Which Borderlands 2 map is best for Borderlands 2?